background

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My creating jewelry comes from a lifetime of needing to be creative.
I see it evolving all the time.
But that is what happens with creativity.

I love a few of my recent pieces - so I thought I should come share.


Butterflys are always fun.  I loved the textured brass & had to play with it!



My love of copper & sterling silver together along with my constant dreaming this piece just seemed necessary.



And as long as it isn't just freezing outside I love doing photo shoots!  I have come to enjoy my time with my camera.



I love the rugged edgy look of this piece add with the feminine touch of a sterling silver flower.



Again ... my love of copper & sterling silver guides me often!



This piece happens to be my current FAVORITE. 
Although this does change with each new piece!  LoL

But this one just feels good.

I am even considering using it for my business cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment