background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not been too good at this -

I have not done to well at this blogging thing!!!


But I really want to get better - I am going to do this - New Year's Resolution maybe??? LoL


I have been really hating on my having to work outside of my home - so I am trying to work a game plan with Sister - she has a degree in advertising & is very computer savvy! Me - I am just a creative mess! I want to make everything - so I will! And she will help me network me & my things!


I am currently working on a quilt for my sister in law for Christmas - it really reminded me of how much I adore working with my creative side!


To see this pile of rubish & know it will be something my sister in law will love when I get done with it makes me smile!
As soon as I have the finished product I will post photos!




No comments:

Post a Comment