background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What I have been up to -


I have been going & going it seems. I had several mini vacations.


Mamma Bear's birthday was in Feb. Sister & I wanted to make this a great birthday for her so we suprised her. I live about 3 hours from Mamma Bear & Sister lives in Chicago - I don't even know how long that flight is - but she flew in to Tulsa & we drove to Mamma Bear's house & shocked her. Here is the fun -




She was very suprised & had the best birthday ever - I think this was the first time ever all her children were with her to celebrate her birthday!


I also went to Galveston to meet up with my high school girlfriends. You see these girls are more than just girlfriends - we lived in a girls home together. They are more like sisters.

So this is what I have been up to - would love to hear what you have been up to.

I have also been making a few things - I will share them later!



1 comment: