background

Friday, November 19, 2010

Things I Learned This Week - 11/19/2010

I am always trying to think of new things to blog about
It shouldn't be that hard really
My mind goes non-stop
I have a hard time shutting it off at night even.
But when I sit down to blog it goes blank.

So I decided to start doing some standard weekly post.
For Fridays I am going to reflect on what I learned that week.

I work with an older lady that I just adore
She is always saying she still works because her grandmother always told her:
If you aren't learning your dying.

What a great saying to live by.
I don't know a single person that knows everything
I know I am not an idiot but far from knowing it all
I learn something new almost daily
Not always necessary knowledge but I learn.

So this week what did I learn?

I learned that getting a shot for dental work can actually be done with NO pain.

I learned that I still hate the cold.

I learned that no matter how hard you try to make someone smile sometimes they just won't.

... boy I came up with the idea to do this later in the week & didn't take notes ...
So more next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment