background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Refuse To Be That Girl Again

The big girl on the right.
That is me.
Over 200lbs of me.

I am now 150.
I originally got down to 135 - eww.
That was yucky.
I officially had people asking me if I was taking drugs.
It was kind of like a drug in the beginning.
I lost all of that weight in about 3 months.
Yes I said 3 months - that is almost 60lbs.
I didn't look good.

But there was more to it than just being a big girl.
I was so unhappy.
I didn't like the way I looked.
I didn't like me.
I wasn't being me.
I love life.
But then I hated it.
But I do love me now.
I love being alive.
I love being happy.
I don't mind speaking my mind.
I don't expect everyone to agree with me.
But I have that right.
I also have the right to be happy.

So I REFUSE to ever be that girl again.
I will forever be the girl that loves life.
Loves the people in my life or gets rid of them.
Simple.

1 comment: