background

Monday, September 26, 2011

My First Indie Show

I am kind of getting a taste of being at home again.
Oh how I love it!
I know I can't get use to it - I have to work.
But for now I am enjoying it.

I have been working on jewelry non-stop!
Having time to really get some of these ideas out of my head has been great!
I have several shows coming up that I am really excited about.

Here are a few pics of what is working:

My jewelers hand saw has become my favorite tool.
Well besides my torch.
Love fire!

I have a show this coming weekend that I decided to make 50 pieces for their swag bags-
They give the first 50 people in the door these bags!

I have put together the cutest lil' bags & added a necklace inside.
Each one handcut, soldered & put together by me!



1 comment:

  1. Do you cut out the shapes yourself? (Like the deer and apple.) Or do you get pre-cut shapes? They are amazing shapes and you do a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete