background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Life is just too short not to -

I am quitting my job.




Not just quitting to quit - but quitting to have more family time.


I worked hard to get a 'title' at this job only to figure out that I didn't want what came along with the title. I love being around my people so much & I wasn't getting to do that anymore.




I am not one of those people that wants everything - I want to be comfortable. I want to be able to heat & cool my home, I want to be able to take a hot shower, I want to have fun with my kids, I want to snuggle with my honey. Those are the things I want.




Not having a 2009 vehicle doesn't bother me. I drive a '95 Ford Bronco - I love it - NO PAYMENTS! I just want that blissful feeling I get when I am hanging out with my people.




I will enjoy all of these things!









FAMILY!!








No comments:

Post a Comment