background

Monday, January 4, 2010

I Am Curious

What it is everyone looks for in a blog they follow? I know I have several things that prompt me to want to follow. Tutorials, interesting creations, family, pictures - many things. I have goals for myself for this year - yes - a New Year's Resolution! I have not ever really made one - but this year I am going to work at 1. making this blog grow 2. use my creative side to inspire others 3. build an online business.

I would really love comments from anyone on things they would like to see here on PaintinByFaith. Being a crafter with a large variety of talent & interest I think I could be a great inspiration for many. I want to help you explore your talents & help you grow with them.

I also want to keep sharing my family life - it is very refreshing & theraputic for me to share.

Now onto something else - Christmas! What a great Christmas my family had together. We actually opened our gifts on Christmas Eve - not something we do traditionally - but like I told the kids - tradition in our house the last few years has gone out the window so we will continue to wing it! Then on Christmas Day we just spent the day being family. Games - movies - FUN!

Then yesterday we all sat down & made a list of New Year's Resolutions. I am going to make us a board with these listed on it. Something to help remind us all of what we want to work on & use it to keep us accountable for our goals as well. I was very proud of my kids ideas!

I will share this board with you when I get it finished!

I hope you are all having a great start to 2010 - I know I am! Life is what we make of it - so go make yours great!

No comments:

Post a Comment