background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Year Of Jewelry Project 2011

As soon as I heard about this project I knew I had to do it.  

Basically you commit to making a piece of jewelry a week.  We are given themes to go on.  You don't have to go with the theme - but I think I will - I like the challenge of it.  Then we share our pieces each week.  I will share each piece I do for this here for you all to see ... but you are welcome to stop by & watch everyone's progress. 

http://www.bleilysgems.com/YearofJewelry2011/

Here are the pieces I have done so far ....
Week 1 - New Beginnings
I know the thought here was probley along the lines of a new year etc .... but for me I think of spring, new life, new growth.  So I went with this.


Week 2: Eclipse
I went kind of realistic with this one ...

Week 3: Mixed Media -
Well I do mostly metal.  I don't branch out to far from that .. so I went safe on this one but did add some beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment