background

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sometimes I Wonder if He Knows

I have this wonderful man in my life.


I have been listening to my Sara Evans CD lately & if you listen to the song by clicking on her name above you will hear the one I have often bypassed for others often but the other day I really listened to it.
You know what I am talking about.
We all hear songs but sometimes you stop.
You listen.
You hear.
THEN you get.

That is what I did with this song.

I often mention how lucky I feel right?
I have a great relationship with a man I adore.
He supports me & my creative needs.
He even often tells me he is proud of me.
If you have ever heard those words from someone you adore you know how that feels.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

So here is what I have been daydreaming about while hearing this song.

Have you ever thought about the sun & moon as lovers?

I know me either!
But think about this:

The sun chase the moon, the moon tucks away bashfully.
They never tire of this game.
Each only exsist with the other.
They need each other for balance.
Their love affair is infinity.
Always.





The Sun & the Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment